14 November 2014

Style Steal: Holland Roden x BCBGeneration

I'm a big fan of Holland Roden. Maybe it's the idea that gingers should stick together, but she's absolutely gorgeous and one hilarious gal. You can see her in BCBGeneration's fall campaign and her outfits are killer.



Some of my favourites, which could totally work for this winter, and I will probably steal for my Christmas wish list (steal: they're on sale!):


[ fur jacket / turtleneck (on sale) / pleated skirt (on sale) ]


[ skirt / high-low sweater (on sale) ]

[ pullover / clutch (on sale) / dress (sold out) ]


** All photos/videos/links are BCBG.

4 comments:

  1. wow your hair is so nice! Love the grey jumper outift :)
    emsie99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That one's my fave, I think! xx

      Delete
  2. Those outfits are so nice! Great post!

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete