10 December 2014

I'll Be Home For Christmas

I'm heading home for the holidays tomorrow afternoon!! Words can't even explain how loooong today is feeling. I can't wait to get home and see my family and friends, relish in some free food and sleep in my heavenly bed. 

Being across the country for school, travelling home is about a full day's work. There's no direct flight, so I'm always stuck somewhere for an hour or two. No matter how many times I promise myself, I never do bring myself any healthy snacks (and cheap ones, too) for the stopovers, so I'm always stuck spending $20 on a veggie sandwich! (And a piece of me dies inside every time I do.)

So, I wanted to ask: What are you travel essentials? 

As you can also see, I'm the worst procrastinator ever when it comes to (everything) packing. You'd think I'd have gotten better. Hopeless!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday night and Thursday! I'm going to try and waste time by listening to some music and writing.



PS - How does one pack lightly? How am I supposed to know what I'm going to want to wear over the next four weeks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment