14 December 2014

Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Finally made it home after waiting for my first flight to take off for three hours, then missing my connection and having the next flight I was transferred to delayed, too. All in all, I was supposed to make it home at 8:45 PM but didn't get home until 2:30 AM the next day! 

Crashed my old job's work party, which was so much fun! Seeing all my old coworkers, and hanging out with friends. It was the best welcome home I could've asked for! 

Tonight, I headed out to dinner with some more friends I hadn't seen yet and now I'm sitting on the couch with a major headache and watching the hockey game. First day of work tomorrow... which I've got mixed feelings for, but we'll see how it goes.

Here are some pics from Friday night! I wore a leather jacket with the dress, but forgot to take a pic before we left!






No comments:

Post a Comment