01 December 2014

Who, What, Wear: Mon Anniversaire!


I know I constantly say this, but how is it already December?! Where did this year go?

I rang in my 23rd birthday in the midst of studying for exams, having a ten page paper to do and so much more stress pulling me down in the best way I knew how -- a couple of drinks and some good eats with friends! It was the best break I needed, especially since we were all broke and in the same position! 

I've got four exams coming up this week: one today, two Tuesday and one on Thursday. My paper is due on Wednesday, which if I'm honest, I haven't even really begun to think about. Anyway, I hope you like these few little snaps! 

Wish me luck this week - I'm gonna need it!

2 comments:

  1. aww happy birthday and good luck with your exams!! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/12/bomb-cosmetics-cupcake-bath-bombs.html xx

    ReplyDelete